Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 to H4 and Back to H1 Transfer

Hi

I am currently on H1 (Company A) and want to go to H4 and then back to H1 from Company B. I have below questions regarding this:

1. Is there any time duration to get back to H1 from H4.
    2. Once i am on H4 , Can i still go back to H1 of Company B even if company A revokes my visa.
    3. Is there any risk if i want to go from H1 to H4 and then back to H1 (different Employer). Are there chances of rejection.
    4. Do i need to apply for H1 lottery or i can just apply for H1 transfer since i already have H1 visa.

Appreciate Your help.

Thanks

>>> Yes. H1B CAP is valid for 6 years. If you want to utilize that H1B CAP it has to be done within that time frame or you will need to go through a new CAP (quota).

2. Once i am on H4 , Can i still go back to H1 of Company B even if company A revokes my visa.
    >>> Yes.

3. Is there any risk if i want to go from H1 to H4 and then back to H1 (different Employer).
    >>> Nope.

Are there chances of rejection.
    >>> That depends on the documents employer B submits.

4. Do i need to apply for H1 lottery or i can just apply for H1 transfer since i already have H1 visa.
    >>> No need to go through lottery again.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      >>> Yes. H1B CAP is valid for 6 years. If you want to utilize that H1B CAP it has to be done within that time frame or you will need to go through a new CAP (quota).

>>> Yes.

3. Is there any risk if i want to go from H1 to H4 and then back to H1 (different Employer).
      >>> Nope.

Are there chances of rejection.
      >>> That depends on the documents employer B submits.

>>> No need to go through lottery again.

The biggest hindrance is that a H1 to H4 can take Months and there is no premium processing. The fastest way to move to H4 is leave US an re enter on a valid H4 visa.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for the information guys

Thanks for the information guys

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X