Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Please!! Scheduled H1-H4 interview: But dependents couldn't attend the interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please!! Scheduled H1-H4 interview: But dependents couldn't attend the interview

Dear team members,

I scheduled a H1-H4 interview for my wife and a kid. Because of the irresistible consequences, my wife and kid are not attending the interview. Can you please help me in providing the below information:

a. Can I alone attend the interview stating the reason of my dependents' absence?
    b. If the above option (a) is not possible, What are the other options available for me?

Thanks,
    Kartik

Originally posted by kartiksaxena View Post
    Dear team members,

I scheduled a H1-H4 interview for my wife and a kid. Because of the irresistible consequences, my wife and kid are not attending the interview. Can you please help me in providing the below information:

a. Can I alone attend the interview stating the reason of my dependents' absence?
    b. If the above option (a) is not possible, What are the other options available for me?

Thanks,
    Kartik
    Yes you can. Fees for the dependents would be lost.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Yes you can. Fees for the dependents would be lost.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Hi again,

I got my H1B stamped successfully. I called US travel docs customer care and found that I can go to the interview as it is and my wife's and kid's interviews will be automatically cancelled (No Show). However there won't be any deduction in the fees and it will be carried forward so that the dependents can apply in the next 1 year from the date of no show.

Thanks again everyone
      Kartik

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X