Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE crossed 90 days ? what needs to be done

Hello,

My Employer has submitted H-1 B RFE documents in August 1st week and it's been now 90 days.

Has anyone received any response after 90 days ? If not, what needs to be done

Thanks
    Last edited by amit3012; 11-06-2015, 09:12 AM.

It is taking anywhere between 5-6 months to get a response these days. You will either need to wait or upgrade your case to premium and get the result within 15 days.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Same situation.

Hello,

I am in a similar situation. I replied to the RFE in mid of august, but still no action taken yet. My priority date was april 13th. Can anyone else share their experience.

Thanks

Comment

50 days but still the status at USCIS is "Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed

Hi, please find my case details

Its related to H1B NEw

Receipt date: April 13 2015
        RFE date: June 29, 2015
        RFE response date :Sept 12, 2015

As now it's been crossed 50 days but still the status at USCIS is "Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed ". Can any one provide me the possibility of delay?

When I checked the calendar time limits it's given as 60 to 90 days but my case looks very embarrassing to me.

When I followed with my employer they said only option for regular processing is service request,else change the case to premium. I am very much worried on the situation. Could any one provide me the alternative solution to get the update from uscis. Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X