Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B is approved but employer not providing petition number

Hi,
    I was working for Company A. I had my H1B petition approved from Nov 2012 till Nov 2013. I had not gone for stamping. So i do not know my Petition Number or Petition Copy or Receipt Number. I resigned my Company and came to US on H4 Visa. I know that my H1B is eligible for CAP EXEMPT. I want to transfer my H4 to H1 using CAP EXEMPT for that i need atleast receipt number. But my employer is refused to share me the document/Receipt Number. Is there any way to get my Petition Number? I have only my LCA copy with me. Please help.

Originally posted by chialse View Post
    Hi,
    I was working for Company A. I had my H1B petition approved from Nov 2012 till Nov 2013. I had not gone for stamping. So i do not know my Petition Number or Petition Copy or Receipt Number. I resigned my Company and came to US on H4 Visa. I know that my H1B is eligible for CAP EXEMPT. I want to transfer my H4 to H1 using CAP EXEMPT for that i need atleast receipt number. But my employer is refused to share me the document/Receipt Number. Is there any way to get my Petition Number? I have only my LCA copy with me. Please help.
    Its employer's petition and unfortunately if they dont give you the receipt or the petition you cant do much.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X