Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 days but still the status at USCIS is "Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 days but still the status at USCIS is "Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed

Hi, please find my case details

Its related to H1B New

Receipt date: April 13 2015
    RFE date: June 29, 2015
    RFE response date :Sept 12, 2015

As now it's been crossed 50 days but still the status at USCIS is "Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed ". Can any one provide me the possibility of delay?

When I checked the calendar time limits it's given as 60 to 90 days but my case looks very embarrassing to me.

When I followed with my employer they said only option for regular processing is service request,else change the case to premium. I am very much worried on the situation. Could any one provide me the alternative solution to get the update from uscis. Thanks.

Originally posted by AThma View Post
    Hi, please find my case details

Its related to H1B New

Receipt date: April 13 2015
    RFE date: June 29, 2015
    RFE response date :Sept 12, 2015

As now it's been crossed 50 days but still the status at USCIS is "Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed ". Can any one provide me the possibility of delay?

When I checked the calendar time limits it's given as 60 to 90 days but my case looks very embarrassing to me.

When I followed with my employer they said only option for regular processing is service request,else change the case to premium. I am very much worried on the situation. Could any one provide me the alternative solution to get the update from uscis. Thanks.
    What your employer said is right. You can upgrade to premium.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X