Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respond to H1B RFE with Hardcopy or softcopy of the document ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respond to H1B RFE with Hardcopy or softcopy of the document ?

Hi Friends,

I received RFE for my H1B. Kindly share the details reg.....

1. How to contact USCIS like communication channel to respond for an H1B RFE ?
    2. Do we need to respond to the RFE with a softcopy or hardcopy of the requested documents ?
    3. If need to send Hardcopy to USCIS, then how many days it will take to reach USCIS by postal ? I need to know about this, because I have only 10 days left to respond to RFE.

Your response is much appreciated and Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    SN.

I am not sure why you care about all these since these are all employer / attorney's responsibilities.

1. How to contact USCIS like communication channel to respond for an H1B RFE ?
    >>> The RFE documents will clearly sate what documents are needed to proceed with the case. The RFE will clearly mentioned where to mail them. It will be the same processing center. You need to include a copy of the RFE document checklist.

2. Do we need to respond to the RFE with a softcopy or hardcopy of the requested documents ?
    >>> Hard copies. They need to be mailed.

3. If need to send Hardcopy to USCIS, then how many days it will take to reach USCIS by postal ? I need to know about this, because I have only 10 days left to respond to RFE.
    >>> There is overnight and express deliveries that will deliver the documents in one or two days. Normal post will take a week or so (assuming the documents are mailed from within U.S).
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hello Shervin, Thank you very much for your reply.

My employer will respond to the RFE, but I need to provide the evaluation documents to my employer, which is getting delayed unnecessarily.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X