H1 Transfer still pending with USCIS from June 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer still pending with USCIS from June 24

I have filed for H1b transfer from Employer A to Employer B on June 24 to california Service Center. My H1B is done in normal processing and still in Processing state which is around 5 months now. I have joined Employer B soon after getting the H1B Receipt Notice. Now that I have to travel out of the country and I cannot go unless my petition is approved.

Do anyone have similar situation and why their is huge delay in processing. ?

Thanks
    nish

It is taking about 5-6 months to get a decision these days. USCIS is highly backlogged. Ask your attorney to take an infopass appointment with USCIS to discuss your case. Since it is already 5 months, taking an infopass can speed up the process. Alternatively, you can upgrade to premium and get the decision within 15 days.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

I 130 for my husband

I applied i130 for my spouse who is in Austria, priority date was June 9th, I still did not get approved and it's been over 5 months already, I am a U.S. Citizen... Any idea, why it take so long ? Please help share your experience would be really appreciated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X