Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Transfer Denied. After 3months applying L1B is good idea???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer Denied. After 3months applying L1B is good idea???

I work for COMPANY - A , In 2013 i got offer from company B(small startup) and they applied H1B but visa refused. (When went for visa VO gave me 221g and we submited the requested documents. but later i got refusal letter). in 2015 July Company A filled transfer peitition.

1.H1B transfer supposed to apply for Client location, is there was miscomunication or mis-understanding they applied for internal inransfer(like COMPANY A india locaitont o COMPANY A US locaiton). They applied it in premium
    2. USCIS sent RFE asking to send supported documents for the project which is running from COMPANY A locaiton.
    3. Then our immigration team relaised they did mistake and admited. But my manager asked to them to check how can they respond without revoking the applicaiton. He was thinking that, our company never had any rejections.
    4. Not sure how they responded, but they sent response, in a week USCIS denied the case witeh below reasons:
    1. The evidence does not establish that the beneficiary's duties would require at least a bachelor's degree or the equivalent in the specialty occupation;
    2. The evidence does not establish that there will be sufficient speciality occupation work for the mentioned location.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Actualy, i have all documents from clinet, like MSA, SOW and client letter also. Becaue of our internal immigration team mistake it got denied. Now our higher management discussed with internal immigration team and conclused that it is better to apply L1B.

H1B rejected on Oct 16th, They may apply L1B in first week of Jan 2016. Am just worried, is this good idea or not? There will be chances for approval? if it rejects, my personal graph also wont be good. Please help how i can procced.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X