perm processing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perm processing time

Guys any one knows what is the current perm processing time.. I filled it 1 month back when i can expect the result?

15 days from the date of receipt notice. Check with your employer to see if the check that was sent for premium processing was cashed or not. If it is cashed, then your attorney can contact USCIS to discus your case. If the check was cashed and if you did not hear back from USCIS, they will refund the money and will still process the case in premium. Did you check your case status online? See if there was an RFE sent.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

My Perm was started in Aug2014 and it got approved in Aug2015. Basically took 11-12 months. Then my I-140 was filed under Premium processing & it got approved just in 7 working days (last week)

Comment

Were you asking about PERM for the GC process? My previous response was for premium processing of H1B/L1 applications. If your question is related to GC PERM, then this is the wrong forum. There is one in immihelp dedicated for GC and this one is for H1 Category. You may get more help if you post your question there.

PERM takes about 6-8 months. If it goes ito audit, then it can take anywhere between 1-2 years.

Originally posted by sfboy View Post
        Guys any one knows what is the current perm processing time.. I filled it 1 month back when i can expect the result?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X