H-1b Visa Renewal Ds-160 Form Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1b Visa Renewal Ds-160 Form Questions

Hello, I am going for my second H-1B renewal visa stamping and had a question regarding following questions:

Has your U.S. Visa ever been cancelled or revoked?
    I had F-1 visa before and believe it was cancelled after i had H-1B. Should the answer be "Yes"?

Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?
    My first attempt for F-1 visa was denied (2002) and had got visa on the second attempt (in few weeks) and don't remember the reason. In my previous visa renewal applications, i had this question answered as "NO" but i am not sure if this is correct.

Please advise me how to respond to this questions.

Has your U.S. Visa ever been cancelled or revoked?
    I had F-1 visa before and believe it was cancelled after i had H-1B. Should the answer be "Yes"?
    >>> No. You should answer YES, only if your visa was denied anytime in the past when you applied for one.

Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?
    My first attempt for F-1 visa was denied (2002) and had got visa on the second attempt (in few weeks) and don't remember the reason. In my previous visa renewal applications, i had this question answered as "NO" but i am not sure if this is correct.
    >>> If your visa was denied in the past, then you should answer YES.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X