Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent Plz help: H1-B Amendment is pending and need to go to India.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Plz help: H1-B Amendment is pending and need to go to India.

Hi

I came to USA in Jan 2013 through employer A with stamped visa till August 2015. I changed the Job with Employer B in May 2014 and got approved petition till May 2015. In March 2015 my Employer B filed my extension and got approved till Feb 2018. In June 2015 I changed my location due to project/Client changed and my Employer filed my Amendment. its now 5 months I am still waiting for my Amendment approval. Due to some personal reason I have to go to India for three weeks in Dec.

I want to know

1: As my passport was stamped till August 2015, will I be eligible for dropbox for stamping? ( as I heard that now USCIS removed the change of employer criteria).
    2: Can I travel with out my Amendment approval with new LCA/Amendment receipt and approved I797 till 2018 or I have to wait for my Amendment approval?

1: As my passport was stamped till August 2015, will I be eligible for dropbox for stamping? ( as I heard that now USCIS removed the change of employer criteria).
    >>> Yes.

2: Can I travel with out my Amendment approval with new LCA/Amendment receipt and approved I797 till 2018 or I have to wait for my Amendment approval?
    >>> It is better that you wait for the amendment to come before you appear for the visa interview to avoid any processing delay.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      >>> Yes.

>>> It is better that you wait for the amendment to come before you appear for the visa interview to avoid any processing delay.
      Thanks for the reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X