Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAP EXEMPT H1B Petition

Hi All,

This is Santosh and I am currently residing in India. My H1B petition expired on 7/31/2015. My management is planning to file a CAP Exempt H1B petition to facilitate my travel to the United States.

Can you please let me know the processing times for the same considering this being a non season for H1B's. Would be glad if you can mention the processing times for Normal and Premium filing. Thanks in adv.

Originally posted by Satya Santosh View Post
    Hi All,

This is Santosh and I am currently residing in India. My H1B petition expired on 7/31/2015. My management is planning to file a CAP Exempt H1B petition to facilitate my travel to the United States.

Can you please let me know the processing times for the same considering this being a non season for H1B's. Would be glad if you can mention the processing times for Normal and Premium filing. Thanks in adv.

Hello There,

First of all Cap-Exempted H1-B's can be filed any time in the year (That's why it has been referred as exempted from the cap numbers)

Considering that you are applying Cap-Exempted H1B for Education,Non-Profit, Research or Medical org with all necessary documents in premium processing you would receive the acknowledgment in 2 weeks and the approval would be completed in 10-12 Weeks.

Thanks
    Ganesh

P.S: This is my personal opinion and I am not a lawyer.

Comment

It takes about 5-6 months by normal process and 15 days by premium process to get a decision from USCIS.

Originally posted by Satya Santosh View Post
      Hi All,

Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X