Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Receipt Number for H1B/ H4 7th year extension even 3 months after FedEx Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Receipt Number for H1B/ H4 7th year extension even 3 months after FedEx Delivery

Hello,

Date on which the H1/ H4 documents were delivered to USCIS by attorneys through FedEx: August 20, 2015
    Date on which current I94 expired: September 10, 2015
    The attorneys called USCIS to check, and USCIS requested to wait for a few more weeks.
    So far, no updates, and the checks are not cashed as well.

What could be the possible next steps? Should I resend the documents with an additional document explaining this issue?
    Or prepare for the worst.

Thanks Much!

Did you receive the receipt notice from USCIS?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Did you receive the receipt notice from USCIS?
      Nope, did not receive any receipt notice from USCIS till yet.
      Only have a confirmation from FedEx on the delivery of documents with a tracking number.

Comment

It is better your attorney takes an infopass appointment USCIS to discuss your case. If your I-94 has already expired and if your package gets returned, then it will be a problem. You cannot send a fresh package now if your I-94 has already expired. If you do that, then the extension can get approved for consular process instead of coming with a new I-94. If the package was sent in August, what were you doing all this while? You should have acted within a month if you have not received the receipt notice.

Originally posted by a_s View Post
        Nope, did not receive any receipt notice from USCIS till yet.
        Only have a confirmation from FedEx on the delivery of documents with a tracking number.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X