Initiating multiple H1 transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initiating multiple H1 transfer

Currently I'm working with one consulting company A on H1B. My current I-94 is valid till 2017 June. I got an offer with another consulting company B, and they started H1B transfer. It went to RFE. Still I'm working with company A. When I checked the company B what is the RFE and when will they respond it they are saying that they will respond only after I join with them. I'm here in US with my family. The company B is not initiating the H4 transfer of my family. So I'm feeling some insecurity with them.

Meanwhile I got another offer from company C.

This is my question

1. Can I start my H1 transfer with company C instead of waiting for company B , using the details from company A (I'm still in Valid status for next 1.5 years ).

2. Will the company B transfer process affect my transfer to company C. Company C is filing the case in premium

Every help will be appreciated

Currently I'm working with one consulting company A on H1B. My current I-94 is valid till 2017 June. I got an offer with another consulting company B, and they started H1B transfer. It went to RFE. Still I'm working with company A. When I checked the company B what is the RFE and when will they respond it they are saying that they will respond only after I join with them. I'm here in US with my family. The company B is not initiating the H4 transfer of my family. So I'm feeling some insecurity with them.
    >>> Never join that employer when their transfer petition is under RFE. If you join them and if their transfer gets denied, you will be in trouble.

1. Can I start my H1 transfer with company C instead of waiting for company B , using the details from company A (I'm still in Valid status for next 1.5 years ).
    >>> Yes (assuming you are still employed with Company A).

2. Will the company B transfer process affect my transfer to company C. Company C is filing the case in premium
    >>> No. It will affect only if you have already started working for company B.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

multiple H1 transfer applications

hi, I have similar situation. I got two offers simultanuosly and I have initiated H1 transfer in parallel for both. thinking that whoever comes first , ill join them. is there a risk ? any response will be highly appreciated and very very helpful. thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X