X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B VISA Approved but Status Administratitve Processing

Hi All
    I have attended biometrics on Dec 1st at Hyderabad consulate
    Dec 2nd - Attended visa interview and the officer clearly told me that your VISA approved and No slips was given.
    I checked status on 4th Dec. The current status shows Administrative Processing. Can you please let me know if there is any issue with VISA

Application ID or Case Number: YYYY XX
    Case Creation Date: 01-Dec-2015
    Status Updated Date: 04-Dec-2015

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.

Sometime the visa status changes to an intermittent status saying "admin processing" while they are actually printing your visa. There are also cases where the application went into actual admin processing after a successful visa interview. But in your case, it is way to early to panic. It will take anywhere between 1-2 weeks to get the passport back. So wait patiently for some more time.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X