Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I schedule interview even if eligible for dropbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I schedule interview even if eligible for dropbox?

Hi All,

I need to get my H1 renewal visa stamped in my coming trip to India within couple of days.

As my last visa was H1 and H4 for my dependents, the ustraveldocs site says we are eligible for the dropbox.

But I wanted to know if there is a way, we can still schedule visa stamping interview and not go with the route of dropbox?

Thanks

Nope. While filling the application if the system decides that you are eligible for Dropbox, then that is what you need to do.
    Dropbox is hassle free. Not sure why you are hesitating to take it if you are eligible.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

@shervin143

Thanks a lot for reply. I had changed employer as a part of split of original company. So situation is bit complicated. As I understand now even if I have changed employer, I can still be eligible for dropbox, at the same time I was thinking interview might give opportunity to explain VO details about the case.

Please let me know if my understanding is wrong about eligibility of dropbox even in case I changed my employer.

Thanks
      Jenish

Comment

Change of employer is no longer a criteria for ineligibility of IWP. Lot of people who changed their employer has successfully got their visas stamped through IWP.

Originally posted by jenish007 View Post
        @shervin143

Thanks a lot for reply. I had changed employer as a part of split of original company. So situation is bit complicated. As I understand now even if I have changed employer, I can still be eligible for dropbox, at the same time I was thinking interview might give opportunity to explain VO details about the case.

Please let me know if my understanding is wrong about eligibility of dropbox even in case I changed my employer.

Thanks
        Jenish
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X