Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remove preicous experience for h1b second time

HI All,
    My H1 got rejected in 2007 Mar. got 221g that time. Now my application is picked in lottery and going for H1 in Jan. My question is I put some company experience for 2001 to 2005 and went for stamping in 2007 got rejected. Now I want to remove that company and put another one. Will consulate have my old experience in database ? How long they keep my records in Database ? Please share your views. Thanks in advance

They do have access to all your previous records. Why will you change your experience? Did you provide wrong information when you applied in 2007?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      They do have access to all your previous records. Why will you change your experience? Did you provide wrong information when you applied in 2007?
      Yes Shervin. Thats the problem. This time I gave another company name for that period as the old company got closed. Can I remove my 2001 to 2005 exp now and claim only exp from 2006 till date which is genuine. Is it ok if VO ask can I tell the company is closed and i do not want to claim that experience. How long the details will be in Database. I heard that they keep for 7 yrs. Is it true.

Comment

Well, hard to say. It depends on how deep the VO or USCIS looks at your case history. Looks like you **** d your experience the first time. Company closing is no reason to remove experience. Company closures happen. You can removed your experience if needed. But be prepared to answer if asked.

Originally posted by srini14 View Post
        Yes Shervin. Thats the problem. This time I gave another company name for that period as the old company got closed. Can I remove my 2001 to 2005 exp now and claim only exp from 2006 till date which is genuine. Is it ok if VO ask can I tell the company is closed and i do not want to claim that experience. How long the details will be in Database. I heard that they keep for 7 yrs. Is it true.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X