H1-B Yellow Slip in dubai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Yellow Slip in dubai

I went for my visa interview at U.S Consulate in Dubai on December 6,2015. The VO told me that my petition information was not updated on Petition Information Management System (PIMS) and that they would need this update to be done at the Kentucky Consular Center. She also made a copy of my I-797A.

Any one else experienced this issue?

This is not new. If your visa is put of administrative processing only because of the PIMS update, then wait for a couple of weeks and you will get your visa stamped.
    Search and read the post on PIMS. Many people have faced this issue.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

PIMS Issue

Originally posted by granil6 View Post
      I went for my visa interview at U.S Consulate in Dubai on December 6,2015. The VO told me that my petition information was not updated on Petition Information Management System (PIMS) and that they would need this update to be done at the Kentucky Consular Center. She also made a copy of my I-797A.

Any one else experienced this issue?
      HI Granil,
      I had similar experience on 2/15/16. Can you please provide any information on how long it took for them to resolve this issue?

Thank you

Comment

Pims

Could you please let us know your experience on PIMS? I mean what is the status on PIMS and Stamping? When / How did you get the PIMS cleared? Thank you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X