H4 visa stamping without H1B stamped on passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa stamping without H1B stamped on passport

I have got my H1B Stamp Visa from Company A then change the employer with Company B and now from last 2 years I am with Company C. But I don’t have stamp visa for Company C.

My Wife has stamp visa from company B and expired on August 2014. She is planing to go to india on January 2016 and required H4 Visa stamping.

I have my I-797, I-129 and LCA documents as well as other supporting documents from Company C.Do you know that during the interview for H4 visa, does she really have to have a copy of valid H1B visa of principal applicant stamped from Company C on the passport?

Please help guys. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by MD1234 View Post
    I have got my H1B Stamp Visa from Company A then change the employer with Company B and now from last 2 years I am with Company C. But I don’t have stamp visa for Company C.

My Wife has stamp visa from company B and expired on August 2014. She is planing to go to india on January 2016 and required H4 Visa stamping.

I have my I-797, I-129 and LCA documents as well as other supporting documents from Company C.Do you know that during the interview for H4 visa, does she really have to have a copy of valid H1B visa of principal applicant stamped from Company C on the passport?

Please help guys. Thanks in advance.
    Technically your H1 Visa stamp copy is not required. In extremely rare cases the VO has asked for and insisted on it especially if the employer employee relation ship was not clearly established. Do you have the client letter, latest paystubs?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Technically your H1 Visa stamp copy is not required. In extremely rare cases the VO has asked for and insisted on it especially if the employer employee relation ship was not clearly established. Do you have the client letter, latest paystubs?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thanks raghvi,
      I do have client letter and latest paystubs.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X