Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer status not updated more than 6 months

Hi,

Company B has filed for H1B Transfer from Company A and its 6 month over and still the status shows "received your Form"
    I am continuing with company A. Its worrying why it is taking more than 6 months.

If the H1B transfer takes more than 6 months is there any issues?
    Can I travel outside USA? as company A's H1B status is still valid and I am working for company A
    Do we have to pay the company B for H1 if not joining?
    Any update on current processing time for H1B? as its 6 month now and status is still not updated

Regards,

If the H1B transfer takes more than 6 months is there any issues?
    >>> Online case status is not always up-to date. Check with the employer see if there was a RFE issued. If there was a RFE, then it would take more time. If not, then the employer can take an infopass appointment with USCIS to discuss your case since it has already been more then 6 months.

Can I travel outside USA? as company A's H1B status is still valid and I am working for company A
    >>> If you travel, then the transfer might get approved for consular process. Which means, to work for the new employer, you need to leave the country and return back using that employer's petition.

Do we have to pay the company B for H1 if not joining?
    >>> Paying for H1B is illegal.

Any update on current processing time for H1B? as its 6 month now and status is still not updated
    >>> 5-6 months by normal process.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Travel outside USA using company A, When H1 transfer is in process with Company B

Hi,

Have initiated H1b Transfer to company B, and still it in process, and I am still working with Company A.
      Can I travel outside USA as I am working in Company A?
      Will there be any issues if the the H1B transfer to company B is not approved and I am still working for company A?
      Even if Company B petition is not approved can I travel outside USA and return using company A petition?

Regards,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X