• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1Application Deadline

Hi,
    I am Anil kumar ,
    When is the last date for to apply H1 for this Sep2006
    Please replay asap.
    If i submit my application by end of february 2006 will i get h1 interview for this september 2006.
    Please help me.
    THanks and Regards
    Anil kumar

response

depends when ur petetion gets approved and u receive the docs. then only u can apply for stamping.
    another thing, you can apply for new petetion only in April.

Comment

H1Application_DeadLine

Hi all,Neeraj,I am a BE with around 3 years of solid IT experience.
      When i should apply for H1 i mean when I should all my documents to get approved for H1.Few says that to get h1 interview I should apply on or before february.I did not start the process yet,but employer is ready .When i should start the process so as to enter for this september 2006 .Please explain me in detail.I have very poor knowledge in these areas.
      Thanks and regards,
      Anil kumar

Comment

Please reply ASAP

Can any one tell when can when our documents should reach INS by the employer for us to get the H1 interview for this September 2006.I heard that our documents should reach by the end of february, is that true.
        Please reply immediatly
        Please reply ASAP.
        Thanks and regards,
        Anil kumar

Comment

no hurry man

Hi
          there is no such cut off date like feb.
          usually UCS starts accepting applications from April and announces a cutoff date after they recieves enough applications to process for that year(last year closed on Aug10th)
          Even if you send all documents to your employer now it self he can apply for you only in april. and getting approval depends majorly on type of process premium(15 t0 20 days) and normal (90 to 155 days).
          Once your case is approved fro UCS your employer recieves your approval form and sends you that form along with some required information about him.
          Here you're eligible to go for stamping(whether in september or not depends up on availability of interview dates as of the day you recieve your H1 docs in you hand.
          I wish you all the best
          regards
          dasaradh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X