singapore US consulate experience - Issues 221G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• singapore US consulate experience - Issues 221G

hi frds...I have finished my visa interview in singapore and here is the how it went.
    tried to be in detail, so that it might be usefull for others who are attending in future...

Me- hello, how are you doing today
    VO- Fine thank you

VO : which company are you going for work.
    Me- told her my petitioner.

VO- how did you get to know abt them.
    Me- i have updated my profile in dice and other job portals. They have found it suitable for an open role and have contacted me.

VO- and then?
    Me - they have conducted couple of technical interviews and a vedio conference and then gave me offer.

VO- since how long are you in singapore.
    Me- answered

VO- where are you working currently.
    Me- told them my current company

VO- how long have you been working
    Me- answered

VO- what iis your role and job title in current job.
    Me- as in petition

VO- what is your educational qualification
    Me- as in petition

---took some time to type something

VO- do you know when is your company in US established.
    Me- 2014

VO- thats pretty new, do you know how many employees are working there.
    Me- around 15 to 20

---took some time again to type something
    VO- ok, i whould require some additional information about your company.

She took a pink form and started marking.

Me- i have some additional documents.
    VO- ok give me all the docs which you have.

I have handed her, client letter, supportings docs that i had.

VO- loooked at them... And said, these arr not sufficient and provided me pink slip marking the following.

1) White paper of the internal development projects to which the beneficiary will be assigned?
    2) Complete list of petitioner`s active projects. Provide contact info for clients. If the contract with the client is held by a third party, provide contact info for that party as well. Do NOT send a batch of contracts in lieu of this documentary requirement.
    3) List of all employees in H1B status working for the petitioner (name, DOB, Current Visa, Current employment status, work location, salary, start and end dates)
    4) Petitioners W2 and W3 forms for 2 years (in alphabetical order)
    5) Petitioners federal tax returns for 2 years (while marking this specifically VO told me that they should have it for 2 years since its started in 2014)

PHEWWWW!!! after waiting for hell of a complete year, this is how it ended. Disappointed.
    overall, the lady was speaking nicely and was not rude, just that she didnt approve my visa :P

OK, so i have few questions for our senior members here :

a) which among the above needs to be in sealed envelops?
    b ) what are W2 and W3 forms, can someone pls explain? i want to cross verify the docs which my employer sends!

PLs help in answering, thanks in advance !!!

needing some help please

me and my husband been married for 8 1/2 with 2 kids*
    he went to his naturalization interview and passed his test*
    he had a tpo on him this year(2015) and it was taking off within 4 months. They asked him about it and he told them that it was taken off of him already and now they checked his paper work a decision cannot be made about you application. What does this mean ?

Comment

Regarding W2 & W3 And Admin Processing Sec 221(g)

Hi,
      W2 & W3 is the list of all employees and their Wage/income in chronological order for the company who sponsored your petition
      Usually good employer do not maintain secret in that, they will even send it by email
      For us, our employer send all documents requested by VO in 3 hrs by email
      We quickly went back to consulate very next day and submitted awaiting for my AP to clear
      I think its kind of standard process now ..........

Originally posted by suri06333 View Post
      hi frds...I have finished my visa interview in singapore and here is the how it went.
      tried to be in detail, so that it might be usefull for others who are attending in future...

Me- hello, how are you doing today
      VO- Fine thank you

VO : which company are you going for work.
      Me- told her my petitioner.

VO- how did you get to know abt them.
      Me- i have updated my profile in dice and other job portals. They have found it suitable for an open role and have contacted me.

VO- and then?
      Me - they have conducted couple of technical interviews and a vedio conference and then gave me offer.

VO- since how long are you in singapore.
      Me- answered

VO- where are you working currently.
      Me- told them my current company

VO- how long have you been working
      Me- answered

VO- what iis your role and job title in current job.
      Me- as in petition

VO- what is your educational qualification
      Me- as in petition

---took some time to type something

VO- do you know when is your company in US established.
      Me- 2014

VO- thats pretty new, do you know how many employees are working there.
      Me- around 15 to 20

---took some time again to type something
      VO- ok, i whould require some additional information about your company.

She took a pink form and started marking.

Me- i have some additional documents.
      VO- ok give me all the docs which you have.

I have handed her, client letter, supportings docs that i had.

VO- loooked at them... And said, these arr not sufficient and provided me pink slip marking the following.

1) White paper of the internal development projects to which the beneficiary will be assigned?
      2) Complete list of petitioner`s active projects. Provide contact info for clients. If the contract with the client is held by a third party, provide contact info for that party as well. Do NOT send a batch of contracts in lieu of this documentary requirement.
      3) List of all employees in H1B status working for the petitioner (name, DOB, Current Visa, Current employment status, work location, salary, start and end dates)
      4) Petitioners W2 and W3 forms for 2 years (in alphabetical order)
      5) Petitioners federal tax returns for 2 years (while marking this specifically VO told me that they should have it for 2 years since its started in 2014)

PHEWWWW!!! after waiting for hell of a complete year, this is how it ended. Disappointed.
      overall, the lady was speaking nicely and was not rude, just that she didnt approve my visa :P

OK, so i have few questions for our senior members here :

a) which among the above needs to be in sealed envelops?
      b ) what are W2 and W3 forms, can someone pls explain? i want to cross verify the docs which my employer sends!

PLs help in answering, thanks in advance !!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X