H1 stamping question. Urgent Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 stamping question. Urgent Please

I had taken an appointment with VFS for my H1 stamping and H4 for my wife. I got laid off today. Is it possible to change my petition number and the employer name in the already existing application or do I need to get a new one?

Thanks

any help?

Comment

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are laid off. U can't change your petition no as it is being given by USCIS . The problem comes only if the visa officer asks for you current employer . Try to find a job quickly before going to appear for Visa interview.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did manage to get a job and my new employer is processing my H1 transfer (premium) so I will be getting a new petition approval and a new case number very soon. Can I still use the existing appointment I have and change the petition details? I am unable to cancel and take a new one because the dates are filled up.

Any help is appreciated

Originally posted by ghrajkumar
        Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are laid off. U can't change your petition no as it is being given by USCIS . The problem comes only if the visa officer asks for you current employer . Try to find a job quickly before going to appear for Visa interview.

Comment

any help?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X