Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1transfer stamping

hi,
    i have changed from consultancy to direct company.my h1 transfer is approved.so i am going to join feb 13th.so i have some doubts:
    1.i want to go for stamping to INDIA(chennai consulate) in may or june is it safe to go for stamping after joining 3 months in direct comp, i have consultancy h1 visa valid till sept 2007.
    2.i have changed 2 clients while i was working in consultancy, is it require to take joining and releaving letters from both this clients.otherwise consultancy's letters is enough.pls tell me what letters i have to take from consultancy.
    3.can anyone tell me what is the required documents to take for h1 transfer stamping(from changing consultancy to direct company)
    i will be thankful ur reply,
    thanks,
    srilav

h1transfer stamping

hi,
    i have changed from consultancy to direct company.my h1 transfer is approved.so i am going to join feb 13th.so i have some doubts:
    1.i want to go for stamping to INDIA(chennai consulate) in may or june is it safe to go for stamping after joining 3 months in direct comp, i have consultancy h1 visa valid till sept 2007.
    2.i have changed 2 clients while i was working in consultancy, is it require to take joining and releaving letters from both this clients.otherwise consultancy's letters is enough.pls tell me what letters i have to take from consultancy.
    3.can anyone tell me what is the required documents to take for h1 transfer stamping(from changing consultancy to direct company)
    i will be thankful ur reply,
    thanks,
    srilav

Comment

Hi,
      If the visa stamp on your passport is still valid, you need not actually go for another stamping. You can re-enter showing the new employment papers at the POE. But if you do choose to go for stamping, you will have to take all the documents as you mentioned in your post apart from the W2s and tax returns if applicable.
      VEENA
      (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X