Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer while withdrawal in progress

Hi All,
    My employer filed amendment for my role change last year. But, now they are planning to withdraw the amendment since it is not required to file amendment for 1 level role change. Now I am planning to switch employer.
    1. Is it fine to file transfer while withdrawal of previous amendment is in progress?.
    2. Do I have more chances of RFE if we file transfer while withdrawal of amendment is in progress?

Thanks,

1. Is it fine to file transfer while withdrawal of previous amendment is in progress?.
    >>> Yes.

2. Do I have more chances of RFE if we file transfer while withdrawal of amendment is in progress?
    >>> No.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for your prompt reply. If we withdraw amendment, do we need to declare this whenever there is any transaction with USCIS like extension, transfer, GC processing?. Just that I dont want this withdrawal to cause any issues in future.

Comment

Not required.

Originally posted by axxo9486 View Post
        Thanks for your prompt reply. If we withdraw amendment, do we need to declare this whenever there is any transaction with USCIS like extension, transfer, GC processing?. Just that I dont want this withdrawal to cause any issues in future.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X