Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enq. about H4 EAD

Dear All,

My wife is working in US in H1B(valid until 2018).My wife is working as a contract.Now, she is planning to move to new employer(full time).She wants to update her H1B details.I'm holding H4 EAD(valid 2018). I'm working now.

In that case,
    1. Does my wife I140 change?.Do they change new H1B or only change new employer details?.
    2. What will happen my H4 EAD?.
    3. Do i need to reapply again( H4 EAD) or still the same?.
    4. Am i able to continue my current job using my H4 EAD?.

Please clarify my query.

Thanks.

Rgds,
    Rj

Originally posted by Rajeshwaran View Post
    Dear All,

My wife is working in US in H1B(valid until 2018).My wife is working as a contract.Now, she is planning to move to new employer(full time).She wants to update her H1B details.I'm holding H4 EAD(valid 2018). I'm working now.

In that case,
    1. Does my wife I140 change?.Do they change new H1B or only change new employer details?.
    2. What will happen my H4 EAD?.
    3. Do i need to reapply again( H4 EAD) or still the same?.
    4. Am i able to continue my current job using my H4 EAD?.

Please clarify my query.

Thanks.

Rgds,
    Rj
    Which employer has her I140?

Comment

Sorry,i didn't mention.Old employer is holding her H1B. She is moving to new employer(contract to full time)

Comment

Originally posted by Rajeshwaran View Post
        Sorry,i didn't mention.Old employer is holding her H1B. She is moving to new employer(contract to full time)
        Is it the same employer who filed the I140? Would employer keep the I140 active once she leaves?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          Is it the same employer who filed the I140? Would employer keep the I140 active once she leaves?
          Is it the same employer who filed the I140? yes

Would employer keep the I140 active once she leaves? I think,New employer going to do again.

Is there any possibility keep the I140 active once she leaves and handover to new employer?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X