Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will I get stamping

Hi,
    I am Suman. I did Masters in University of North America. I got my H1 and is abut to expire and my employer applied for the extension as well as amendment. I work at Multinational Financial Corporation. I am worried will get stamping as I have lot of layers.

Me -> My employer -> Middle Layer -> TCS/TechM -> client.

In my RFE all of it is about agreement between the layers.

I am worried. Do I contact both middle layers for client agreement letters?

Originally posted by sumanpali View Post
    Hi,
    I am Suman. I did Masters in University of North America. I got my H1 and is abut to expire and my employer applied for the extension as well as amendment. I work at Multinational Financial Corporation. I am worried will get stamping as I have lot of layers.

Me -> My employer -> Middle Layer -> TCS/TechM -> client.

In my RFE all of it is about agreement between the layers.

I am worried. Do I contact both middle layers for client agreement letters?
    More important than where you work(client) is for whom you work(employer). Multiple layers surely gives rise to doubt as to who is actually controlling your work and employment. Better get middle layers documents too. I would avoid a stamping unless the number of layers is reduced.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      More important than where you work(client) is for whom you work(employer). Multiple layers surely gives rise to doubt as to who is actually controlling your work and employment. Better get middle layers documents too. I would avoid a stamping unless the number of layers is reduced.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      once I get my approval, can I change the employer (to reduce a layer) and then go for stamping?

Me -> My would be -> TCS/ TechM -> Client

Comment

Originally posted by sumanpali View Post
        once I get my approval, can I change the employer (to reduce a layer) and then go for stamping?

Me -> My would be -> TCS/ TechM -> Client
        Sir/ Madam 'My would be' meant is my Middle layer. They requested me to come.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X