Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Friends!! what could be the processing time thru VFS Dropbox

Dear Friends,

Usually what could be the processing time ( once we send the documents thru VFS Drop box facility, when the VO asked to send thru VFS Drop Box). Pls i need your answers in this regard. Cos i have sent thru VFS Drop Box, i was nearly 15days over. And i have not received any Communication from the Consulate,chennai. Pls anyone having the same situation, kindly share your thoughts and experiences here...

And thru VFS Website, i could not get any updated message, it was the same. And the message can be displayed

" Your passport has not been handed over to VFS. Kindly contact our regional call centres or call our toll free no 18004 25 0025 for further queries. "

What should i do, in this regard.

Requesting members of all and Seniors here!! pls...

With Regards,
    Rao

Hi Sri,

Even mine is similar to your case. I've dropped the project description document with other required docs in VFS drop box Bangalore 3 weeks back. I have not received any update from consulate till now. What about you.? How many weeks have passed on for you?

Anybody else who are in this similar case please post your experiences about how long it took for you to receive your passport from cons.

Regards
    Magesh

Comment

Hi JK /Magesh,

Dear JK /Magesh,

Nearly 16days over, yesterday, i had visited the VFS Office. Asked the VFS Consular about the Status, then they said that, normally the processing time could be 2,3 weeks time. And they (US Consulate people) may despatch in another 3,4 days to your given (my residence) address. And meanwhile you can call them (US consulate officials, Customer care/Helpline) to know the status.

That is the information received from VFS Officials.

Can anyone (EXPERTS from DISCUSSION FORM)
      advise in this regard.

Have a good day,

With Regards,
      Rao
      Last edited by sri241; 02-11-2006, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Hi Sri,

Initially i wen through TTS and during 221g I was asked to use VFS drop box. So, I could not see any status info. through VFS website also. It always says "No Record found. Invalid Passport Number". I called up Consulate help line last week to know the status. They answered that "Officer had seen your case, but not yet taken any decision." They also told it would take another 1 week to send the passport. Am still awaiting for the passport from consulate.

Please update this post once you receive your passport from consulate..Anybody else who are experiencing the same problem, please share your experiences

Regards
        JK

Comment

Hi her

Even i got the same problem . I have posted documents throgh VFS centre, Hyderabad two weeks back . I have'nt get any communication from them . Even i am eagerly waiting for that

Originally posted by sri241
          Dear Friends,

Usually what could be the processing time ( once we send the documents thru VFS Drop box facility, when the VO asked to send thru VFS Drop Box). Pls i need your answers in this regard. Cos i have sent thru VFS Drop Box, i was nearly 15days over. And i have not received any Communication from the Consulate,chennai. Pls anyone having the same situation, kindly share your thoughts and experiences here...

And thru VFS Website, i could not get any updated message, it was the same. And the message can be displayed

" Your passport has not been handed over to VFS. Kindly contact our regional call centres or call our toll free no 18004 25 0025 for further queries. "

What should i do, in this regard.

Requesting members of all and Seniors here!! pls...

With Regards,
          Rao

Comment

Hi Sri/Rams,

Is there any luck till today? Did any one of you get any update from Chennai Consulate regarding your case? Did you follow up with consulate to ask about status? Once you get your passport back please update this thread.

Regards
            JK

Comment

Hi JK

Dear JK,

I haven't see till the day. But GOD is here and there, so there is no place is existing without GOD in the Universe, i think. Don't worry be happy and be confident. And i have not received any communication from US Consulte yet.

But yesterday there is a news that i have known from a friend who got the same, was told that consulate people may be processing the Dropbox cases after Feb 14' 06, due to heavy rush of fresh applicants to the consulate.

I never tried to communicate the consulate, as per my observation, this is the time GOD can test us. be patience and be confident. Now all is taken care by the GOD.

This is the status with me yet to.

Be Happy JK,

Regards,
              Rao

Comment

Hi JK

Dear JK,

I haven't see till the day. But GOD is here and there, can anyone show a place where there is no GOD. Don't worry JK, be happy and be confident. And i have not received any communication from US Consulte yet.

But yesterday there is a news that i have known from a friend who got the same, was told that consulate people may be processing the Dropbox cases after Feb 14' 06, due to heavy rush of fresh applicants to the consulate.

I never tried to communicate the consulate, as per my observation, this is the time GOD can test us. be patience and be confident. Now all is taken care by the GOD.

This is the status with me till day.

Be Happy and Strong JK,

Regards,
                Rao

Comment

after one week today i got my visa

Hi folks,

Last week on february9th i dropped my documents in dropp box at hyd, and they issued me visa on 15th february and i recieved my passport today...
                  Dont worry all, hope for the best...
                  Good luck all
                  Aspi_delhi

Comment

Dear Friend,

Hi AspDelhi,

In mycase it was nearly 26days is over, i had sent thru VFS Dropbox, Hyd. And i did not contact till today. What should i do further. And how can i know the status. For you how many days it has taken exactly. And when i check in the VFS online site, the status remains the same.

Pls write your answer.

Regards,
                    Rao

Comment

VFS drop box - Urgent help Needed

Hi Friends ..
                      I need a help from one and all those who applied H-1B queries throgh drop-box , Hyderabad.
                      It was lamost 26 days over . But I havent received any reply from them. I gave office address for passport delivery . I am moving to another company. I need passport delivery very urgent. And also in new comany i have got onsite offer .

Could you please suggest anything what to next step .

Please friends ................................................

Comment

Hi Sri,

In my case, 33 days had passed on and I'm still waiting for a response from consulate. Even I tried calling VFS and they are giving the same answer that they haven't recevied the passport from consulate. I am too not sure how long it is going to take to get the passport back.

Regards
                        JK

Comment

Hi JK

Oh, God......

To whom i can ask, you are the ONLY ONE, WHO CAN HELP US.

bless me and all our friend's of this forum.

Regards,
                          Rao

Comment

hi all

mine is also the same case dropped thru vfs drop box and no reply from them.bloddy stupid people these chennai counsalate people.how can they keep the passports for so long without giving any dates on them

i hope anybody who gets his passport back will put a reply in this thread so that at least we will know how long it will take . looks like aspi delhi is the only lucky guy around here.

Comment

Hi Babu,

Hi Babu,

Be polite and Be patience. Then everything will become fine after sometime.I think you are nervous it seems. Even me i am waiting since 30days. What should i do, except waiting, waiting and waiting thats all.

Anyhow Trust in GOD.

GOD will help us.

Regards,
                              Rao
                              Last edited by sri241; 02-23-2006, 11:56 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X