Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Date should not be greater than today's date: what does it mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date should not be greater than today's date: what does it mean?

Hey guys,
    after filling up DS-156, a message is popping up on screen stating that " Date should not be greater than today's date", What does it mean?
    Also in the online form, the spaces reserved for signing our name and putting in the date at the bottoms are to be left blank, right?
    URGENT HELP guys
    Thanx

Hi,
    It might mean that you have inadvertantly entered some date wrong. Just review your entire application and find out which one. You will have to manually sign the applications after printing them.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Don't worry, there is a solution for your problem!!

Dear bongi999,

Don't worry i have a solution for your problem, I think you might have observed that Message (Error message), when you are trying to save the Form right!!

Solution 1:
      You just check your System Date (Rightside ICON in the PC Monitor), might be your System DATE is in the PAST. Make it change to the PRESENT date (i mean System date should match with the CALENDER DATE).

That is the reason you are getting this ERROR Message. And you can't go ahead, i mean you can't save the DS 156 Application.

Solution 2:
      For your 2nd question, you can't print/Type your name in that specified location. The only think that you have to do after SAVING the DS Application form, you have to SIGN and TYPE the DATE manually. That's it.

Have a Good Day.

With Regards,
      Rao
      ----------------
      By Experience &
      Observation
      Last edited by sri241; 02-09-2006, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Thanx a ton

Thanx a ton GUYS,
        this simple solution wouldn't have struck me at all.
        Corrected the date and will try filling up the form tomm.
        Thanx again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X