Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me (after 221(g))

Hi
    everybody.I've attended on Jan4th and VO kept my case under221(g) and asked me to comeback after feb14th with Marketing Analysis,Itenerary of services and List of current inhouse projects.

When i contacted my employer she is saying that they are trying to get the documents on Clients letterhead if its not possible they will send on their (employers)letter head.Is it acceptable???

While going second time am i need to carry latest payslips of jan and feb and updated bank statements or i can take the old statements and paystubs which i carried first time???

VO ticked for totally 3 letters(Iternary of sevices,marketing analysis and List of current projects) My employer saying they will make it in to two letters (Iternary+marketing analysis) and ( list of current project) is it ok???

Is Letters from Client letter head is a must???

please clarify me

Thanks and regards
    DasaradhaRam
    [email protected]

My Dear friend,
    Consulate will not accept (99%) on your employer letter head. He will ask for a letter from end client.....you have 1% of luck....I am sorry to bother you.. but I am also in same situation..I got a letter from my employer letter head..he said that a letter from end client is required...........

Goodluck

Comment

Hi U can take the detials on the company letter head ,but u need to have the support document(that shows that the project realy given by the client),it can be PO(purchase order),Service agreement b/w employer and client..it will be helpfull for u .

Comment

thanks

Hi friends thanks for your response but please clarify me regarding this issues

1)am i need to take latest payslips and fresh bank statements this time or i can submit those which i have taken first time.(as i've been asked to bring some letters from client)Is it necessary to take all updated information as on date.coz my previous interview held on jan4th.

2)am i need to submit those 3 letters as 3 letters or can i make them in to 1 or 2 letters

plz reply me
        regards
        dasaradh

Comment

Hi,
          You will need to carry updated papers for the interview to prove that the job offered to you is still vacant and you are in continued employment in India. If the US sponsor is a consulting company, you will need the details of the client. All the best.
          VEENA
          (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

H1 under 221G

Hi,

my h1 stamping is refused under 221g for third consecutive time.They have asked for the complete market analysis report ,project details with technical specification and credential evaluation.

i have got the required document from the employer and submmited but it was refused with no reason.

now i and my employer are in very pathetic situation on how to move forward.

can any one have any idea about the document which they have asked for ?

valuable comments are highly appreciable.

cheers,

siva

Comment

hi

hi could you plzz eloborate your discussion with VO 2 nd time and 3 rd time.What happend exactly??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X