Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls help regd ds156&ds157

hi evrybdy,

I have attended visa intv in month on dec in delhi , i have been redirected to chennai and given 221g for project detials

now I am planning to attend intv in chennai in next week , but when i am trying to download my ds156 and ds157 its giving a mesg:your hdfc receipt no is already used and not able to down load

I tried vfs no but no response

could anyone pls help soon

awaiting reply

thanking u in advance

regards
    vpr

Take Fresh DS-156 & 157

Hi

Go to web site of Chennai Embassy and down load the form 156 and 157 Fill it up online and take a print out

Make sure DS-156 is with Bar code

regards

[email protected]
    Regards

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vpr
      hi evrybdy,

I have attended visa intv in month on dec in delhi , i have been redirected to chennai and given 221g for project detials

now I am planning to attend intv in chennai in next week , but when i am trying to download my ds156 and ds157 its giving a mesg:your hdfc receipt no is already used and not able to down load

I tried vfs no but no response

could anyone pls help soon

awaiting reply

thanking u in advance

regards
      vpr
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Vpr,

Visit chennai consulate website www.chennai.usconsulate.gov and fill the E-form(Electronic Appication Form) only D156(Check for the bar code at rite side of application) and carry the old D157 which u submited at delhi Consulate...You can visit Consulate any day between Tue'day to Friday at 9am to 12noon..........Best of Luck

-----------------
      Srinni
      Srinni

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X