Previous Employment details in DS 160 form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previous Employment details in DS 160 form

Hi - I need some help regarding filling DS-160 form.

My H1-b petition got approved for this year and have been with the same employer for past 7 years . In DS-160, I have put all the details of my present employer in the present employer section. Next section is 'Previous Employment' where we have to choose 'YES' or 'NO'.

Here, there is a note saying "Provide your employment information for the last five years that you were employed, if applicable." ( In "Work / Education / Training" , there is a section "Previous" and the 'Note' says "Provide your employment information for the last five years that you were employed, if applicable." )

I do have previous employers but they were 7 years back. Hence do I select "NO" for previous employer section since I haven't had any other employer for past 5 years and working with same employer for last 7 years ? If "YES" then what data should I enter as they are asking to enter last 5 year employment details only. As I am with my employer for the last 7 years, it seems this will not applicable for me.

I am really confused with this section. Any help is really appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by anandh_gopi; 01-23-2016, 08:37 AM.

Ds160

I am also having same question? Please somebody help me. I have previous employment 11 years ago

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X