Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone get a call from Department of state.. #215-861-3370?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone get a call from Department of state.. #215-861-3370?

Hello,

I got a call from this number and represented department of state. This person sounded like an old lady and spoke that she wants to meet him either at client place or employer. She confirmed if my employer is xyz and the address. She was on spot. I said i can meet at my employer location at given her a time. Initially i thought it was **** but researched and found this is from a legitimate source.

Did any one get any calls? what to expect out of it? I am fine with all the status and visa.

Let me know if anyone experienced the same.
    Last edited by mask4321; 01-26-2016, 10:00 PM.

Originally posted by mask4321 View Post
    Hello,

I got a call from this number and represented department of state. This person sounded like an old lady and spoke that she wants to meet him either at client place or employer. She confirmed if my employer is xyz and the address. She was on spot. I said i can meet at my employer location at given her a time. Initially i thought it was **** but researched and found this is from a legitimate source.

Did any one get any calls? what to expect out of it? I am fine with all the status and visa.

Let me know if anyone experienced the same.
    Did they say Department of State? That would be interesting. Department of Homeland Security does normally do random worksite visits, never heard of one from Department of State. Ask for identification when you meet them before divulging any information.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X