Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-4 to H-1B , Need help choosing Job Title/Description

Hi All,

I am in the United States since mid 2014 on H-4 visa status. My husband is a contract employee, here on H-1B. I have completed my MBA (Marketing) and worked for 2 years in real estate sales in India till April 2014. After an exhaustive number of interviews, I have finally found an employer who is ready to sponsor my H-1B but not through an attorney. This employer has Real Estate as well as Technology based business. Since it's a growing start up company, they feel my skill set will add more value to their current small team in all aspects of marketing and sales. My question is, since I do not have any computer or math background in college and I do not have technical background to apply under Specialty Occupation, what are the best job titles that my employer can file my LCA and Visa under, which has more probabilities of getting approved if at all picked in the lottery and not go in to RFE or get rejected later. Thank you very much in advance for your time and consideration! Good luck to all who are applying for H-1B this year!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X