No announcement yet.

Petiion status H1 still says "On April 13, 2015, we received your Form I-129"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petiion status H1 still says "On April 13, 2015, we received your Form I-129"

My employer filed for a H1 in 2015 and said my case has been accepted in lottery, however case status on myUSCIS is still the following,

On April 13, 2015, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC YYYY YYYY , and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by May 13, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Can you please suggest is it still work in progress or all hopes lost?

I am in the same situation with the same status in uscis website.
    Only difference is I filed in October 2014 , and it's still the same till date.
    😟😟😟😟😟
    What us your employer saying ?

Comment

My situation is also the same. I replied on oct 27th and the status is still same. Any idea how long the process may take and the last date for clearing the applications from 2015?

Comment

Originally posted by harismp1 View Post
        My situation is also the same. I replied on oct 27th and the status is still same. Any idea how long the process may take and the last date for clearing the applications from 2015?
        No. I heard uscis is going slow but this slow is alarming to me. My employer raised a couple of service requests to uscis but no response.
        I am considering to convert it to premium but Asian us ur worth spending again 1250$ for this petition is my dilamma .
        At this point I am wondering if my petition is even valid or not ?
        What are your views ?

Comment

Originally posted by sowmyag View Post
          No. I heard uscis is going slow but this slow is alarming to me. My employer raised a couple of service requests to uscis but no response.
          I am considering to convert it to premium but Asian us ur worth spending again 1250$ for this petition is my dilamma .
          What are your views ?
          Premium processing is the only option I could see here. With in 10 working days u can see the decision.

Comment

I am also confused. Not sure whether it is worth spending 1250$ now as we have almost waited till now. My company also thinks the same. We are planning to wait for few more days and go for premium as the last option. What do you think? As you said, not sure whether our case is still valid or not. But whether positive or negative they will intimate us I hope.
            I am considering to convert it to premium but Asian us ur worth spending again 1250$ for this petition is myilamma .
            What are your views ?

Comment

Even I am not sure whether spending 1250$ now is required or not, as the process may not take any longer now. My employer also feels the same. We have decided to wait for few more days and then if nothing works out, we will try for premium processing. But as you said, the delay is really making me worried. Is it the first time that there is no much delay in processing? anyone had such experience before?

What are your views ?

Comment

Originally posted by harismp1 View Post
                Even I am not sure whether spending 1250$ now is required or not, as the process may not take any longer now. My employer also feels the same. We have decided to wait for few more days and then if nothing works out, we will try for premium processing. But as you said, the delay is really making me worried. Is it the first time that there is no much delay in processing? anyone had such experience before?
                Yes It's very surprising. I jus want to know what their decision is so that I can atleast plan further by applying new h1b this year .
                I asked my employer to discuss this with attorney n take her inputs about this case .
                I will update you once u hear from her . You too keep me posted if u have any updates .
                Thanks

Comment

Yes It's very surprising. I jus want to know what their decision is so that I can atleast plan further by applying new h1b this year .
                  I asked my employer to discuss this with attorney n take her inputs about this case .
                  I will update you once u hear from her . You too keep me posted if u have any updates .
                  Thanks
                  @harismp1
                  I just checked my status and found that it's in "Reference for evidence" , I told my employer about this , but they still don't know what the RFE is about , so I should wait ...
                  I was about to decide to apply for new h1b for this year.. N I saw this RFE so not sure to apply or not ...it's a big hassle again
                  I wanted to update you about this ... So keep checking the status of your h1b n let's keep fingers crossed.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X