Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 to h4 conversion

Hi,

I am on H1 since 1year and was working on a project till jan 22nd.Due to personal health reasons I thought of converting to H4 through my husband's employer.
    My employer 'X' is running my pay payroll 1month late when he receives pay from my client and when asked for pay stubs, he created a big scene and finally gave us pay stubs with check date on nov and 15th,dec months.

But my husbands employer 'Y' says that we need to apply within one month of last paystub which should be by jan-15th.I have all time sheets to show I have worked till 22nd jan. I am in a great confusion and stuck in middle how to progress further as my employer is not giving jan pay stub and my husband employer needs pay stub of Jan.Can anyone please suggest or advise how I can progress further to convert to H4 visa other than going to home country.

Thanks,
    Sai.

do your h4-cos in regular processing, it is taking 6-12 months now anyway and USCIS will get confused about paystubs after 6 months. Even my wife get paid by 1 month gap, but if you see the period on paystub it will show correctly.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X