Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes in driving license number after DS-160 submission and interview confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in driving license number after DS-160 submission and interview confirmation

Hi, I and my wife(H1 and H4 respectively) are scheduled for visa stamping interview next month in India. However I have a mandatory requirement to change the driving license from PA to MA(I have moved to MA 5 months back) in the DMV office as we have moved more than 3 months now.

So my question here is, if we change the driving license to MA now(before our stamping), then the detail we had submitted in DS-160 will be different(as it was PA license number but now it will be MA license number). Is this an issue? Or should I wait until I come back from India after stamping? Though this could be an issue in RMV office in MA as we have already passed 3 months time.

Please advise

You can change the address now on driving license and when you go for visa interview have some kind of proof for your move like employer letter. If visa office ask you can show.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X