• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B extension request meantime project is completed by client

Hi,

1>My H1B expired in OCT-2015 and currently H1B extension in progress
    2>My project got closed in DEC-2015
    3>I have done premium processing of my H1B and got RFE in JAN-2015 asking for below details which asks about old project documents as well.SOW has end date DEC-2015.
    4>What will be the outcome of my case from USCIS?
    5>I have given interview in a different company and they ready to HIRE me,if they apply my H1B transfer in premium process and if this gets approved i'm at safe side to join the new company,are there any issues as my H1B extension is in progress.
    6>If my H1B extension is rejected but H1B transfer is completed iam safe to join this new company
    7>If my H1B extension is progress but H1B transfer is completed iam safe to join this new company
    8>If my H1B extension is progress but H1B transfer is in progress iam safe to join this new company with receipt notice.
    9>If my H1B extension is rejected but H1B transfer is in progress iam safe to join this new company with receipt notice.

(1) MAINTENANCE OF STATUS.

As such, please provide:
    -Pay statements for the period of previously approved H-1B status (request all pay statements from entry date onward) -provided
    -Copies of the associate's most recently filed federal individual tax returns and W-2 Forms evidencing wages paid to the associate; (If applicable) -provided

(2) EMPLOYER-EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIP.

As such, please provide
    Valid and Signed SOW ***CRITICAL*** - provided
    Milestone Plans - This is not provided
    Purchase Orders - This is not provided
    Invoices/Payment Advices - provided
    Organizational Chart for the U.S. project showing the associate's reporting hierarchy - provided
    Associate's Offer Letter and Terms of Employment, Benefits Summary, and any Promotion or Salary Letters - provided
    Full U.S. contact information for the associate's direct supervisor at the U.S. project location - provided
    Also, please have the attached End-Client Confirmation Letter completed and signed by the End-Client and the BRM Letter signed by the BRM for the project - This is not provided

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X