Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forwarded your case with details of the interview to USCIS for their review

Hi Friends,

I attended H1b interview on 23-Dec-2015. Asked normal questions and took passport and i 129 said we will contact YOU

Again I was asked to attend for interview again on 29-Dec-2015, submitted my original educational documents as requested.

On 10 January 2016 embassy returned all originals that was kept for the while.

I have not received any instruction mail or any receipt after my interview, I have checked my status in CEAC website still showing Admin process and last updated 31 Dec 2015.

Visa officer said not approved and not rejected we need to verify the case so we are sending back to USCIS and also i got mail from embassy below .

--------------
    The interviewing officer was not able to approve your non-immigrant H1B visa. He has therefore forwarded your case with details of the interview to USCIS for their review. If USCIS affirms the case, consular staff will contact you regarding further processing.
    -------------------

No Slip given same thin happened to any one where i can call or check my status now

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X