Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Stamping Interview eligibility for our Interview Waiver Program

Hi All,

I am taking the visa interview appointment for my Fresh H1B and while booking an appointment i stuck at where they determine your eligibility for Interview Waiver Program. I stuck because i have the history of my H1B extension refused UNDER SECTION 221G. This case was back in 2011(March).

i got following questions to determine your eligibility for our Interview Waiver Program:

1 - Do you have a previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)? (YES/NO)
    What should i answer for this? My Previous visa that was refused UNDER SECTION 221G is already expired back in 2013.

Can anyone help me on that OR make any suggestion for it?

Thanks,
    --jaips

Originally posted by jaips View Post
    Hi All,

I am taking the visa interview appointment for my Fresh H1B and while booking an appointment i stuck at where they determine your eligibility for Interview Waiver Program. I stuck because i have the history of my H1B extension refused UNDER SECTION 221G. This case was back in 2011(March).

i got following questions to determine your eligibility for our Interview Waiver Program:

1 - Do you have a previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)? (YES/NO)
    What should i answer for this? My Previous visa that was refused UNDER SECTION 221G is already expired back in 2013.

Can anyone help me on that OR make any suggestion for it?

Thanks,
    --jaips
    The question specifically asks if you had a previous H1B Visa. That means if you had a previous H1B visa stamped in the passport ,if yes then answer yes, if no, then answer no. If you never had H1 B visa stamping done, then you are not eligible for interview waiver.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X