Administrative processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrative processing

Hello All, I need some Info, My wife applied for H4 Visa and was told that they need to do administrative processing and returned her Passport, 1)can you tell me in case of Administrative processing, do they keep the Passport or return it?
    2) HOw willthey contact, they never sent any email?
    3) Can I contact them? If so HOW
    4) how long does it take for Administrative processing for H4.

I really appreciate If you can let me know these details. Thanks

Hi,
    If the consulate wants to finish doing its check ups and then get back to you, then they usually return the passport. Your spouse will have to wait until she gets a call from the consulate. She will go through another interview process.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

h4-adminprocessing

hi krishnama11,
      iam also in the same situation.i went to h4 stamping in nov. they returned my passport and gived blue form stating that "we will call u after adminprocessing".above 2 months over no contact from them.they have taken all my husband's h1 papers.what documents did they take in ur wife's interview.if u know any information regarding adminprocessing pls give me reply.keep in contact.
      thanks,
      bunny.

Comment

Please help

Originally posted by veena_swsh
        Hi,
        If the consulate wants to finish doing its check ups and then get back to you, then they usually return the passport. Your spouse will have to wait until she gets a call from the consulate. She will go through another interview process.
        Hello Veena
        I am Sohoni das and my husband is in US since 2001. In oct 2005 we got married and I had an interview in the Kolkata consulate on 20th Dec05.

My interview was ok but I missed my husband's 2004's W2 and bankstatements showing his salary drawing clearly. the VO kept my passport and said they will contact me, and issued me a 221(g). We have faxed those docs on 21st Dec05 itself.

Still now I havnt received any call from the consulate. on enquiring they said its still pending.

What is the delay for? is there anything that we can do?? pls suggest. will they issue me the visa? Normally how many days they take for admin processing?? Do I have to appear for anothet interview?

Sohoni

Comment

Originally posted by veena_swsh
          Hi,

Thanks Veena, Is there a way to Contact and know the status? EMAIL or PHONE? How LONG do you think it may take?

Comment

adminprocessing

hi krishnama11,
            i went to h4 stamping in nov 30'2006 i got the query "adminstrative processing".nearly 3 months over no call from them.we are in big confusion and very worried.did u get any call from them.
            pls anybody help me how to solve this problem
            thanks,
            bunny.

Comment

Did you get any reply

Hello Krishnama11
              Did the consulate contacted you? Which consulate did you appear??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X