Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer - urgent india travel - please help to provide your opinions

Hi

Could experts help to respond with your opinions?

I'm working for Company A (w/ visa stamp) and Company B wants transfer my H1B. The joining date of Company B is March 14, 2016. Company B is going to send papers for premium processing H1B this weekend or early next week (8th February 2016). I would like to know if I can travel to India without any issues from Feb 20th - March 5th, 2016!. Please respond.

Thank you,
    Vijay

Could someone please respond?

Comment

Originally posted by vzzai View Post
      Hi

Could experts help to respond with your opinions?

I'm working for Company A (w/ visa stamp) and Company B wants transfer my H1B. The joining date of Company B is March 14, 2016. Company B is going to send papers for premium processing H1B this weekend or early next week (8th February 2016). I would like to know if I can travel to India without any issues from Feb 20th - March 5th, 2016!. Please respond.

Thank you,
      Vijay
      I dont think there should be any issue. But if you going to join B on March 14th, wouldnt you be in notice period prior to March 5th assuming a 2 week notice.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
        I dont think there should be any issue. But if you going to join B on March 14th, wouldnt you be in notice period prior to March 5th assuming a 2 week notice.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
        Thank you so much Raghvi. The notice period for us is only a week.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X