Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Extension approved Extension of stay Denied - Gng for stamping in Hyd

Hi All,
    Actually My I94 got expired on Sep 30th 2015, Unfortunately on Nov 6th 2015 I received Denial notice due to Employee Employer Relationship and no Client Letter. On Nov 30th 2015 using new LCA for same Client we applied repetition using Nunc Prod Tunc. Got rfe on Dec 11th 2015. After responding to RFE with Client letter and all required documents, on Jan 22 2016 My H1B got approved without I94 i.e I797B. Now am going to stamping on Feb 11th in Hyd.
    Is there anybdy who came across same situation and get their stamping done?
    What are my chances of getting my visa?
    All this time I have been staying in US only. Can VO denies my visa due to overstay after my I94 got expired?
    Please advise me what I should be aware of and get prepared to questions VO might ask?

Originally posted by kishorer7860 View Post
    Hi All,
    Actually My I94 got expired on Sep 30th 2015, Unfortunately on Nov 6th 2015 I received Denial notice due to Employee Employer Relationship and no Client Letter. On Nov 30th 2015 using new LCA for same Client we applied repetition using Nunc Prod Tunc. Got rfe on Dec 11th 2015. After responding to RFE with Client letter and all required documents, on Jan 22 2016 My H1B got approved without I94 i.e I797B. Now am going to stamping on Feb 11th in Hyd.
    All this time I have been staying in US only. Can VO denies my visa due to overstay after my I94 got expired?
    Please advise me what I should be aware of and get prepared to questions VO might ask?
    You seem to be illegal and out of status since your I-94 expiry and the same would have to be mentioned in the DS-160. Hopefully the VO would hear you out and give a chance to explain the circumstances of the same and grant you the visa.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

can you share your number..i m in same situation and would like to to discuss

Hi Kishore

please share ur number..want to discuss on this case.
      Originally posted by kishorer7860 View Post
      Hi All,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X