Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appearance Changed

Hi,

I have a tricky issue for me. I need your valuable sugessions. I had bold head earlier and my passport also having the bold head photo. Now I am wearing a kind of wig so that my appearance is totally different than earlier and bold head is covering with hair. Right now I have scheduled my visa interview. My question is Can I go to interview with my new look.The wig can not be removed and can not show my appearance at the point of interview. So Is it create any issue if I am having passport photo with bold head and my current appearance is different? Please provide your valuable advises. Can you please help any one regarding my issue.

Thanks

Originally posted by hyperion.nivas View Post
    Hi,

I have a tricky issue for me. I need your valuable sugessions. I had bold head earlier and my passport also having the bold head photo. Now I am wearing a kind of wig so that my appearance is totally different than earlier and bold head is covering with hair. Right now I have scheduled my visa interview. My question is Can I go to interview with my new look.The wig can not be removed and can not show my appearance at the point of interview. So Is it create any issue if I am having passport photo with bold head and my current appearance is different? Please provide your valuable advises. Can you please help any one regarding my issue.

Thanks
    Why not get yourself a new passport?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X