Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer and Amendment

Hi ,

Am currently PP for my H1B it went to in to RFE , replied and waiting for the results now .

Mean while my current project is coming to end and i have another job in a different location with my current employer.

I also have offer from different employer who wants to file the transfer on PP after the current approval .

so i have to file Amendment with my current employer and Transfer with new employer after the approval.

which one should i file first - Transfer with new employer or Amendment with current employer , kindly advice , thank you.

Regards,
    Ashok

Any help .. Any body ..

Comment

Originally posted by Kandiyaar View Post
      Hi ,

Am currently PP for my H1B it went to in to RFE , replied and waiting for the results now .

Mean while my current project is coming to end and i have another job in a different location with my current employer.

I also have offer from different employer who wants to file the transfer on PP after the current approval .

so i have to file Amendment with my current employer and Transfer with new employer after the approval.

which one should i file first - Transfer with new employer or Amendment with current employer , kindly advice , thank you.

Regards,
      Ashok
      Some dates would help. When was premium processing filed ? When is your last day at current location?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
        Some dates would help. When was premium processing filed ? When is your last day at current location?
        Replied to RFE on Feb 5th , my last date in current location is Feb15th , thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X