X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - Extension and Amendment

Hi All,

I need some insight on the below scenario ,

I have filed my H1B extension and amendment together on June 23,2015, As of now i have not got any update , and when i checked online i see the message as " Case was Filed" . While i am tracking i could the approved notice for the extensions filed on June 25,2015, but there is no response for my request ..

I didnt get any notice of RFE as well , May i know if any one have face this issue in the past . As i am in need to go on vacation April end 2016.

Any help and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Regards ,

Suji

Originally posted by Sujiharan View Post
    Hi All,

I need some insight on the below scenario ,

I have filed my H1B extension and amendment together on June 23,2015, As of now i have not got any update , and when i checked online i see the message as " Case was Filed" . While i am tracking i could the approved notice for the extensions filed on June 25,2015, but there is no response for my request ..

I didnt get any notice of RFE as well , May i know if any one have face this issue in the past . As i am in need to go on vacation April end 2016.

Any help and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Regards ,

Suji
    H1 extensions filed under normal processing are taking an average of 6 Months. Would suggest to ask your employer to upgrade to premium, or at least take an info pass appointment and see what is going on.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X