H1B questions plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B questions plz help

I am senior software engineer working with a leading MNC [say Emp-A] with their India operations. I have about 3.5 years of experience in my field and I have done my Bachelor of Engineering in computers from a reputed university in India. Now Emp-A had filed for my H1B which was approved. I have also got my Visa stamped which will be valid for the next 3 years. Now for some personnel reasons I was to relocate within India and for that I might have to resign from my duties with Emp-A. Now my questions are,
    1. If I resign and end my duties with Emp-A. what happens to my H1B? Does that get cancelled automatically?
    If my new employer in India is willing to transfer my H1B is that possible? and will this transfer be subject to the H1B cap?
    If my new employer does not transfer my H1B initially and later say 1-2 years down the line if he again files my H1B will that be a new petition request or a Transfer ?
    2. If I find an employer in US say Emp-B [or a consultant] who is willing to transfer my H1B, will my current employer know about the transfer process?
    can my current employer halt the transfer of my H1B? How long does the transfer take?
    when is it safe to resign the current emp-A in case the transfer process has been initiated in light of the fact that even so i have an approved h1b i have never been to US?
    will I have to again go to the consulate for getting my visa stamped for the new employer Emp-B?

whew.. that's a lot of questions. I am sorry about that but hope you understand the newbie nervousness specially while just stepping into something so legally complicated [literally]
    Please respond, that can mean a lot to me. Thanks

We Will Help You

Hi

Pls contact us with your latest resume....we will do your H1 transfer with any problem...as long as you have valid H1 visa in your passport.

[email protected]
    Recruitments Manager
    HR.Dept
    YYYY YYYY YYYY YYYY ZZZ INC
    Jersey City
    NJ USA
    Regards

[email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}