Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 filing-Doubts with Employement History

Hi All,

I am about to fill DS-160 for my H1 stamping, while doing so there are questions related to employment history. H1 processed by my future employer and I had worked with a MNC in India till Jan-2016( recently I moved from this company) and now I am without employment. What should I fill in current employment tab( I presume that it doesn't apply in my case). What should I keep there? If I keep does not apply in the present employment, what will be the implications that I would face?

Pl help me in this regard.

Regards,
    Raj

Originally posted by Raju Indukuri View Post
    Hi All,

I am about to fill DS-160 for my H1 stamping, while doing so there are questions related to employment history. H1 processed by my future employer and I had worked with a MNC in India till Jan-2016( recently I moved from this company) and now I am without employment. What should I fill in current employment tab( I presume that it doesn't apply in my case). What should I keep there? If I keep does not apply in the present employment, what will be the implications that I would face?

Pl help me in this regard.

Regards,
    Raj
    If you are employed as on date of interview, then advisable to say unemployed, and if asked by officer, to tell in the interview, that you are in between jobs and explain.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi Raghvi,

Thanks for your reply. I didn't quite understand it completely. Can you explain again please( pl don't hesitate). Any other views?

Comment

Any views are much appriciated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X