Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is H1B the right Visa to work as a Sport Event Manager in USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is H1B the right Visa to work as a Sport Event Manager in USA?

Hello everyone,

I am a German citizen and would like to work in USA for a few years as a Sport Event Manager for either one company or as a contractor.
    I have a few questions and hope that somebody can help me with some advices or recommendations.

1. Is the H1B Visa type the right one I would need to have as a work permit? Event management is not listed as possible job titles for H1B.

2. I know I need a company to sponsor me for a work permit and am trying to find a willing employer, which isn't too easy. Does anybody know a good H1B-Lawyer I can contact to help me with the process and advices on what is need for a successful visa permit. My focus is California.

3. I have read about umbrella companies also known as Contractor Management Companies or Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) for international contractors, to act as the contractor's employer. Does anybody have any experience with such a company and can give a referral?

I hope somebody can help me with some answers or any other suggestions!
    Wish everyone a great week!

-rainbowfish

Given the specific nature of the Sports Event Manager role, it is advisable to consult with an immigration attorney or an experienced professional who can assess your individual circumstances and provide personalized guidance. They can evaluate the job requirements, your qualifications, and the best visa options available for working as a Sports Event Manager in the United States. Strength training is also important to your Olympic distance triathlon 2023. Limit the chance of injury by focusing on workouts that target the muscles.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X