Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Suggestion on attending Visa Interview post h1b amendment

Hi All,

I have attended for visa interview on internal project and VO asked me for additional documentation on project and issued 221g (White Slip).
    Now I have got a project for one of the reputed client and my employer have filed for my h1b amendment. Can somone suggest me if I can attend for visa interview/submit the documents for the same case number I have (or) should I book a new visa slot. Kindly Suggest.

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by kovam View Post
    Hi All,

I have attended for visa interview on internal project and VO asked me for additional documentation on project and issued 221g (White Slip).
    Now I have got a project for one of the reputed client and my employer have filed for my h1b amendment. Can somone suggest me if I can attend for visa interview/submit the documents for the same case number I have (or) should I book a new visa slot. Kindly Suggest.

Thanks in advance!
    You should probably book a new slot.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

VO suggested me that I can either submit the documents for internal project or look for a client with necessary documents. So I'm confused that whether if I can submit the documents with the same case #

Comment

Hi All,

Can anyone provide your valuable suggestion on my query please. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kovam View Post
          Hi All,

Can anyone provide your valuable suggestion on my query please. Thanks.
          If VO suggested applying after an amendment with the new client details, then go ahead. I believe once you send all the documents and if they are satisfied, they may ask you to appear as a walkin.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks Raghvi.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X